The Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Care System with an 18-inch base (Bona WM710013367) includes everything you need to easily and safely clean unwaxed, residential and commercial polyurethane finished wood floors and prefinished aluminum-oxide floors like a professional. It comes with a heavy-duty, fully adjustable mop assembly that’s even more durable than the residential mop and is designed to hold up to tough commercial use while covering a broader surface area than the 15-inch residential Bona mop pad. It also comes with an 18-inch microfiber Bona Professional cleaning pad and a 32-ounce bottle of Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner, Bona’s best-selling hardwood floor cleaner that thoroughly cleans with a quick-dry, no-rinse formula. This environmentally friendly waterborne floor cleaner leaves no streaking, no dulling and is non-toxic and environmentally responsible for safe use around people and pets. This Bona floor mop kit is intended for commercial use but many also be used for homes with a large square footage of floors to clean.
- Quick connect 72-inch telescoping pole and 18-inch base constructed of heavy duty aluminum and fully adjustable
- 18-inch microfiber cleaning pad
- 32-ounce Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner
1. Lightly mist approximately a 4’x6′ area of your wood floor with cleaner.
2. Using a Bona Microfiber Mop wipe the sprayed area using a back and forth motion with light pressure on the mop.
3. Allow floor to air dry before walking on it. Floor will dry in just moments.
Note: Cleaner dries quickly so spraying too large of an area will result in a sticky floor. Re-clean a sticky area, wiping with microfiber mop immediately after spraying.