1. Lightly mist approximately a 4’x6′ area of your floor with cleaner.
2. Using the Bona Spray Mop wipe the sprayed area using a back and forth motion with light pressure on the mop.
3. Allow floor to air dry before walking on it. Floor will dry in just moments.
- Cleaner dries quickly so spraying too large of an area will result in a sticky floor. Re-clean a sticky area, wiping with microfiber mop immediately after spraying.
- Clean or change mop pad frequently to avoid streaking.
The NEW and IMPROVED cartridge is 33 ounces of Bona’s specially formulated hardwood floor cleaner. Designed to be used only with the Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Mop, this combination will make cleaning easy, safe, and economical.
• Professional formula
• Specifically formulated for use on hardwood floors
• Leaves no dulling residue
• pH neutral
• Use with the Bona Hardwood Floor Mop