Directions for Use:
1. Remove furniture, rugs, etc. Vacuum, sweep or dust mop, then thoroughly clean with Bona Professional Series Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner and Microfiber Cleaning Pad on your Bona Mop. Allow the floor to air dry.
2. Gently rock Refresher bottle back and forth to mix. Slightly dampen the cream-colored Microfiber Applicator Pad with water and attach to mop. Squirt product onto the floor and spread. Work in sections small enough to keep the Applicator Pad wet. Smooth with the grain. Continue working in sections until the entire floor is finished. Rinse Applicator Pad with water until free of polish.
3. Allow to dry at least 1 hour before walking on the floor. Allow 24 hours before heavy traffic.
Recommended for use every 2-3 months.
For best results: Always test in an inconspicuous section of the floor before use.
Coverage: 500 square feet per bottle. Do not apply the product too thin or streaking will occur. Coat the entire floor to ensure an even appearance.
- Bona Microfiber Mop w/Cleaning Pad, 15 inch or 18 inch
- Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Pro Series Cleaner
- Pro Series Refresher
- Applicator Pad, 15 inch or 18 inch
- Bona Pro Series Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Refresher cannot be coated with Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Polish, polyurethane or wax.
- Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Refresher is not a cleaner. Make sure the floor is completely clean and dry before applying this product.
- Do not use over any floor that has been oiled or waxed. Wax and oil may prevent this product from adhering.
- Always use a clean applicator. Use of contaminated applicator may cause a hazy or streaky appearance.
- Never use string mops, cotton mops or sponge mops to apply this product.
- Avoid replacement of furniture and floor mats for at least 24 hours.
- Results may vary according to the individual application techniques and prior condition of floor.