Manufacturer Part#: H1 41AAO033USA
Lightweight yet powerful—the Miele Swing H1 Stick Vac is the perfect companion for quick clean-ups around your home. This 1,000-watt stick vacuum features a 2.6-quart dustbag, 2 suction settings, and a combination floor tool that quickly adjusts to vacuum smooth floors and low-pile carpets. This Miele stick vac is incredibly versatile, converting easily from a stick vac to a portable handheld vacuum in seconds. It’s great for quick cleanings around your home in between regular vacuuming sessions and mobile cleaning in RVs, boats, campers, and cabins.
One Vacuum, Four Configurations
This stick vacuum adjusts to multiple positions to fit all your cleaning needs:
- Remove the telescopic extension wand and ergonomic handle to convert it into a handheld to clean hard-to-reach areas such as crevices in stairs, upholstery, and couch cushions.
- Attach the ergonomic handle directly to the canister for easier handling and more reach.
- When you position the canister higher on the suction wand, the vacuum reaches under coffee tables, beds, and other low-profile furniture for a better clean.
- For traditional vacuuming, position the canister lower on the suction wand.
Allergy-Fighting Filtration System
The Miele Swing H1 Quickstep features Miele’s advanced AirClean Filtration System to prevent symptom-triggering allergens from being exhausted back into your air. This system includes:
- Intensive Clean Plus Dustbag – This 2.6-quart, triple-layered, self-sealing dustbag seals automatically to trap debris and allow for easier disposal. It’s also made of environmentally friendly materials.
- Air Clean Exhaust Filter – The Air Clean exhaust filter stops harmful allergens from being released back into your air as you clean. It captures 99.95% of particles as small as 0.5 microns and 94% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
Good Housekeeping Certified
Earning the Good Housekeeping Seal, it has been verified for integrity and performance by the Good Housekeeping Institute. This means it’s protected by a 2-year limited warranty on repairs and replacements of defective parts.
- Combination Rug/Smooth Floor Tool – It features Miele’s Classic Combination Floor Tool with FiberTeQ (SBD 470-3). This swiveling tool includes a manual rocker switch that transitions from hard floors to low-pile carpets.
- Attachment Tools and Caddy – No more lost attachments! Conveniently store the included upholstery brush and crevice tool on a caddy that attaches to the telescopic wand.
- Durable Housing – The stick vacuum is constructed with durable, high-impact ABS plastic that is scratch-resistant.
- Cord Wrap – A 2-clip cord wrap keeps the 26-foot electrical cord neatly stored and tangle-free.
- Rubber Bumper – A rubber bumper on its handle keeps the vacuum stable and protected when you lean it up against a wall.
- Wall Storage Hook – For streamlined storage, hang this model on a wall hook using the built-in hole on the end of the handle.
- Easy Transport – This stick vacuum’s components break down easily for convenient transport.
- Overheat Protection – Should a debris blockage, a full dustbag, or heavily soiled filters cause the vacuum to overheat; it will automatically shut off for safety.
- Motor Protection Filter – An onboard dust compartment filter protects the 1,000-watt Vortex motor from particles and dust that may cause damage.
- Dustbag Replacement Indicator – No more guesswork! A dustbag replacement indicator lets you know when it’s time for a replacement.
- Replacement Dustbags – We also offer replacement bags.
Offering 4 configurations, the Miele Swing H1 Stick Vacuum helps you tackle quick cleaning tasks on smooth floors, low-pile carpets, and upholstery with flexibility and ease.
What Customers Love
- Multiple Cleaning Positions – Position the canister higher or lower on the suction wand for more or less cleaning reach. You can also detach the suction wand and use the canister as a handheld vacuum for cleaning small areas.
- Complements a Full-Size Vacuum – This is great companion to your full-size vacuum, allowing for quick on-the-go cleanings in between deep vacuuming.
- Fits Other Miele Floor Brushes – If you already own a Miele canister vacuum, you’ll be able to use the floor brushes interchangeably between vacuums.
Things To Consider
- Upgrade Your Filter – Upgrade to the Active Air Clean Filter with activated charcoal for added odor control. Upgrade to the Active HEPA Filter for a higher level of particle and allergen filtration, a must if you suffer from allergies.
- Upgrade Your Floor Brush – The Miele Quickstep includes an electrical socket to accommodate an optional powerbrush. Adding a powerbrush helps the vacuum perform deeper cleaning on low, medium, and in some cases, high-pile carpets. Shop all your brush options under the Accessories tab.