Manufacturer Part#: 41BAN031USA
The Miele Classic C1 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner eliminates stubborn dirt, lint, and hair on bare floors and low- to medium-pile carpets. Lightweight, yet durable, this sleek vacuum includes a parquet floor brush for cleaning smooth floors and a multi-level debris collection system for advanced air filtration. The efficient 1,200-watt Vortex motor provides quiet operation, while an Auto-Seal dustbag keeps collected debris in the vacuum chamber and out of your indoor air.
Formerly known as the Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum, this high-end model comes with useful accessories for whole-house cleaning. The dusting brush easily removes visible dust on ceiling fans, shelves, and window blinds. The crevice tool removes stubborn dirt and crumbs from hard-to-reach areas such as under cabinets, between appliances, and inside air vents. Easily refresh upholstery and sofa cushions with the upholstery brush. This handy tool provides a gentle, yet thorough clean on curtains, carpeted stairs, and mattresses.
Airtight Filtration System
Many vacuum cleaners pick up loads of dirt and debris off of your floors and upholstery only to distribute tiny particles back into your indoor air through the exhaust vent or out of the dustbag opening. Designed to thoroughly clean various surfaces without polluting the air, this canister vacuum not only cleans your home, but also treats the air that comes through and out of the vacuum. The Miele Capri keeps collected debris contained inside the canister using the following filtration methods:
- Pre-Motor Filter: Standard with this series of Miele vacuums, the pre-motor filter that protects the vacuum motor from collecting dirt and dust particles. This prevents debris from clogging up the motor and increases the effectiveness of the vacuum cleaner.
- Air Clean Filter: This canister vacuum cleaner also includes a three-layer exhaust filter. Made of electrostatically charged fibers, the Air Clean Filter captures 99.95% of microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns and 94% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. As air travels through the exhaust vent, this multi-ply filter traps tiny dust and dirt particles and the vacuum releases clean air back into your space.
- AirClean Dustbag: The dustbag is made of 9 layers of electrostatically charged woven fibers that effectively capture and contain dirt, dust, and debris particles. As another step of air filtration, the AirClean FilterBag features self-locking technology. When the vacuum door is opened, the dustbag automatically snaps closed, making it impossible for captured debris particles to be released back into your home. The Auto-Seal Closure FilterBag features a quick-snap hook that makes it easy to lift the dustbag out of the vacuum chamber and easily discard it without getting dirt on your hands or distributing dust particles back into the air.
Each AirClean dustbag holds 4.76 quarts of collected debris. Type G/N replacement dustbag packs (sold separately) include four dustbags, a pre-motor filter, and an exhaust filter.
Tested for Performance
After being tested for integrity and performance by the scientists, engineers, and technicians at the Good Housekeeping Institute, this Miele canister vacuum has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal. When you see the seal you’ll know the product has a Good Housekeeping 2-year limited warranty covering repairs and replacements of defective parts.
Optional Filter Upgrades
For a more extensive filtration system, the exhaust filter can easily be replaced with an optional Active Air Clean Filter or an Active HEPA Filter. Made of a specialized material treated with activated charcoal, the Active Air Clean Filter (sold separately) absorbs household and pet odors and traps 99.95% of airborne particulates as small as 0.5 microns. The Active HEPA Filter (sold separately) transforms the Miele Capri into a HEPA vacuum, eliminating 99.99% of dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and other particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Numerous Cleaning Applications
A rotary dial power selector that allows you to adjust the motor speed and suction power according to the surface you are cleaning. The rotary power selector includes six adjustable power levels with a user-friendly icon for each setting. Using the manual knob, you can increase or decrease the suction power from minimum to maximum for the following applications:
- Curtains and fabrics
- Upholstery and cushions
- Carpets and rugs
- Low-pile carpets
- Tiles and hard floors
- Light vacuuming with minimal sound
Durable Construction and Guaranteed Performance
Miele vacuum cleaners boast durable construction with lightweight design with long standard warranties. Their heavy-duty materials that can stand the test of time. The housing is made of durable, recyclable ABS plastics that won’t dent, scratch, or crack with frequent use.
- Swivel Casters: It’s equipped with three easy-roll casters that rotate on a 360-degree pivoting system. Made of durable rubber material, these casters provide sturdy support for the vacuum and make it easy for you to maneuver around corners and furniture while vacuuming.
- Telescopic Extension Wand: With over 20 adjustable height settings, the stainless steel telescopic wand provides easy specialized cleaning in hard-to-reach places throughout your home. The telescopic wand securely connects to the suction hose and the attachment tools using the square locking system.
- Turbo Brush: The powerful turbo brush provides quick cleanup on carpets, rugs, and hard floors. This air-driven brush tool uses maximum force to break down dirt and dust particles for superior pickup.
- Tool Storage Clip: This handy tool allows you to carry the attachment tools with you as you vacuum and keeps the tools on hand when you’re ready to use them. The three-compartment accessory clip easily snaps onto the vacuum hose and stores the dusting brush, upholstery brush, and crevice tool.
- Airflow Indicator: The airflow indicator, conveniently located on the front panel of the vacuum, will change from clear to orange when it is time to replace the dustbag or if there is an obstruction in the hose or in one of the attachment tools.
- Easily Transportable: This lightweight vacuum features a convenient carry handle and two parking station slots. The cleaning wand quickly snaps into the parking clip attachment on the bottom or back of the vacuum, so you can take a break from vacuuming without worrying about the vacuum cleaner tipping over or the hose swinging out of place.
- Automatic Cord Rewind: Great for compact and tidy storage, the Classic C1 Capri features an automatic cord rewind button that draws the power cord back into the unit when the vacuum is not in use.
- Overheat Protection: If the vacuum overheats or if an article blocks the suction tube, the vacuum will automatically power off to prevent overheating.
1-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor; 7-Year Warranty on Housing; 7-Year Warranty on Motor
What’s In The Box?
- Miele Classic C1 Capri
- Parquet Floor Brush
- TurboComfort Brush
- Telescopic Extension Wand
- Crevice Tool
- Dusting Brush
- Upholstery Tool
- Accessory Clip
- Air Clean Filter
- Type G/N Air Clean Dustbag