Manufacturer Part#: 41859040USA
The Miele Alize is part of the premium C3 canister line of vacuums and offers exclusive features for people with low-pile carpets and bare floors. Dynamic Drive caster wheels and an Automatic setting make transitioning from room to room a breeze. These features, unique to the Alize, help make it one of the most popular models Miele offers. One-touch controls, a low-noise motor, and a lightweight skeleton design offer additional versatility and convenience. Formerly known as the S8 Alize, this model is ideal for customers with allergy sensitivities.
12-Stage HEPA Filtration
The Alize’s AirClean Sealed System cleanses air of more than 99.99% of allergens down to .3 microns—offering true protection to allergy-sufferers. An Active HEPA Filter catches tiny dust particles while Miele FilterBags offer a self-locking collar and 9 electrostatically-charged layers to trap allergens and other unwanted particles. The HEPA Filter also contains a layer of activated charcoal to neutralize unsavory odors. A filter change indicator notifies you when it’s time to change the HEPA filter, so you can trust your air is being filtered efficiently and effectively.
Classic Yet Forward-Thinking Design
In addition to its quality, the Complete C3 Alize is designed for effortless cleaning. Its AirTeQ Combo Tool offers 6 suction controls and is easy to maneuver across low-pile carpet and hardwood floors. One-touch foot controls let you make these changes with almost no effort. With the Alize-exclusive dynamic drive feature, shock-absorbing tires soften the ride as it rolls across the floor.
Each Alize model is tested for longevity to give it a 20-year life expectancy. The 1,200-watt Vortex Motor and sturdy ABS plastic housing are backed by a 7-year warranty, to keep your vacuum efficient, smooth, and quiet for years to come.
Good Housekeeping Verified
After being tested for integrity and performance by the scientists, engineers, and technicians at the Good Housekeeping Institute, the Miele C3 Alize has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal. When you see the seal you’ll know the product has a Good Housekeeping 2-year limited warranty covering repairs and replacements of defective parts.
- Alize-Exclusive Handle Spotlight—Tap a button on the handle to turn on the LED spotlight for 30 seconds.
- Miele Vortex Motor—The 1200-watt Vortex Motor is German-built and includes new insulation engineering for an even quieter experience than ever before.
- Telescopic Wand—Made out of light stainless steel, this wand includes 18 adjustable height settings. It easily square-locks securely into the suction hose and attachment tools.
- Extra Tools—The Miele Complete C3 Alize comes with a dusting brush, upholstery tool, and crevice nozzle, all of which store neatly into the canister compartment.
Standard Miele Features
The Miele design team drew upon inspiration from their past models and added these features:
- Foot Switch Controls—These include 6-setting suction power controls, the power button, an automatic standby switch for taking breaks, the one-touch cable rewind button, and an automatic setting that adjusts the vacuum’s power level based on the floor surface.
- Quieter Than Ever—This vacuum’s motor is specially insulated to muffle sound and is one of the quietest machines ever produced by Miele.
- Skeleton Construction—Enjoy the benefits of a canister vacuum—without the bulk.
- Extended Bumper Wrap—The bumper now wraps around the entire canister to protect your furniture, housewares, and walls as you clean.
- More Ergonomic—With easier access to the cable and accessory compartment, plus a more ergonomic handle, the Alize features new advancements in its intuitive design.
- Long Cord and Cleaning Radius—A 21-foot long cord and extra attachments let the cleaning area reach 33 feet.
The Miele Alize is a canister vacuum designed to keep smooth flooring and low-pile carpet pristine for years to come.
What Customers Love
- Long-lasting Quality—Each Miele Alize is stringently tested before it leaves the factory for performance to give it a minimum life expectancy of 20 years.
- Pinnacle Convenience—Ease is built into the details with such features as foot-pedal controls, easy-access onboard tools, and one-touch cable rewind.
- Functional Beauty—Lightweight with an Ivory finish and 3D logo, this vacuum is made by the same design team that took home the largest and most prestigious design award in the world, the Red Dot Award.
Things to Consider
- Have High Pile Carpets? Consider the Miele Uniq, which offers comparable features but is known for handling thick carpets.
What’s In The Box?
- Miele Complete C3 Alize
- Telescopic Wand
- AirTeQ Combination Tool
- Dusting Brush
- Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Tool
- Miele G/N AirClean Dust Bag
- Owner’s Manual