At Burden’s Vacuum Cleaner Company we carry a wide selection of vacuum parts such as bags, belts, filters, brush rollers, switches, hoses, and more. We highly recommend that you bring your old and used parts with you. We will always match the best part for your vacuum, and it helps to have all your part numbers and information.*
Does your vacuum need service?
- Make strange noises?
- Smell bad?
- Kick back dust and allergens?
- Have terrible suction?
It’s Never Been Easier!
NO wait, NO hassle. Reserve a time to have your annual service or repair done. It’s Easy!
Experience the Burden’s Advantage:
- Vacuum Tune-up (maintenance service)
- Vacuum Cords
- Vacuum Brush Rollers replacement
- Vacuum Motors
- Vacuum Filters
- Vacuum Switches, etc.
- Repair rates HALF THE PRICE of competitors
- Average labor on “Quick Fix” repairs while you wait is $19.95
- Factory Authorized and Trained repair technicians – it matters!
- FREE Detailed Estimates on all repairs – Since 1961
- Genuine Parts Only – unless you request otherwise